Friday, September 10, 2010

Pre-Launch Espro Press Win! - Lucky me :)



I was picked from @esproblog on Twitter to recieve a pre-launch Espro Press! It was a contest over labor day and I was quite surprised to get the notification. This press pot is due in stores within the next month.

The Espro Press has been in development by the team at Espro for a while. You may know of Espro from their other popular products, the Calibrated Tamper or the Toroid Milk Pitcher. They focus on quality products so I can hardly wait to be able to get my hands on the Espro Press and give it a go.

Once I get this in from Canada I'll do a full review and video showing the press pot. Cheers!


From Espro:

How it works

The espro press is a precision coffee brewer. It preserves all of the freshly brewed flavours and aromas by micro-filtering twice with a unique metal filter. This micro-filter keeps grounds out of your cup, and lets the aromatic oils in.


Why is there a double filter? Why must it come apart for cleaning?

The double filter allows for staged filtering - a slightly more coarse filter in the lower (basket-shaped) filter separates the majority of the grinds from the dissolved solid. The upper (disk-shaped) filter completes the job, with a much finer mesh than in any other press. The result is the ultra-clean coffee, with cleanliness of a vacuum-brewer and the ease-of-operation of a french-press!


3 comments:

  1. Humm.. I like this, I never saw in Brazil one like this. Is the taste just like French?



    See u

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is brand new and just hitting the stores here in the US / Canada. It gives you the great flavors of a regular French Press ... without any ... ANY ... sediment. I'm enjoying it. I just wish it was a little bigger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing coffee maker....
    Wow, very cool idea and definitely creative... Adding your feed now. Thanks!

    Coffee Equipment

    ReplyDelete